Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recently, I've found myself wishing for a small digital camera. B.J. and I are making plans to go do some of the fun things that we've had stored up for a while, and I'd like to document some of this.

List:
-The Muny (we have tickets for Annie on the 27th)
-The Funny Bone (trying to decide whether or not to go to the one in Fairview Heights or the more popular one)
-The Zoo (I am going to pet a sting ray)
-Live Concerts in a Bar (check!--multiple times)
-An Actual Concert (curse you budget for not accommodating my wish for Coldplay tickets)
-Poetry Readings (done one, and another next weekend)

None of this is very exciting or out of the box, but it is a list of the things that we haven't been able to do individually. Having a built in partner makes everything easier to conquer.

Any suggestions for fun or cool things to do in St. Louis?

1 comment:

Tori said...

I went to the zoo with Berto a couple of weeks ago! It was a good time. I've got a list similar to yours too. We were going to go mini golfing yesterday, but the place closed earlier than we thought it would. Also, plans for taking the younger sibling to a dinosaur restaurant sometime. And the theme park. Good times ahead!