- There is precious little in the world that lots and lots of hot water can't fix.
- The world is hell-bent on disproving the previous bullet.
- If you haven't heard of Hush Sound (band), you should go listen to them.
- Mike's now makes pomegranate martinis in bottled form. They're very sweet.
- There are too many deodorant smells to choose from. Should I smell like Eastern Lily or Vanilla Chai? Green Apple or Sweet Pea?
- I really want a cool zip-up hoodie. Preferably something with a good design.
- Ikea is the source of all good browsing.
- Apple stores only let you schedule tech support appointments three days in advance. Jerks.
- Does being an adult ever become fun or is it really just endless to do lists and occasional breaks from the monotony?
- How do you tell somebody that you need space, but you don't really want it.
- I have Eddie Izzard tickets for June. I'm really psyched.
- People who don't answer emails irritate me.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
at 5:58 PM