Thursday, September 4, 2008

I wish miscellaneous had synonyms

1. I couldn't be prouder of B.J. Congrats on getting into grad school (again)! I'm convinced that MFA really stands for mutha *cough* awesome instead of Master of Fine Arts.

2. To the people on facebook ranting about Palin/the GOP in their statuses. People. We get it. You're pissed, you don't like Palin, you think she's the worst thing to happen to the country since Bush, yada yada yada. The conservatives feel the same way about Obama. The exact. same. way. So, updating me every five minutes with your new, deeper levels of disdain doesn't do anything. Post about the color of your lunch instead. I like that better.

3. The one day I don't wear PPE and contacts to work is the day that I'll get an email announcing a field walkthrough in the afternoon.

No comments: