Friday, September 26, 2008

Ringo is my favo(u)rite Beatle

I just spent five minutes listening to Octopus's Garden and lamenting the fact that I don't have Yellow Submarine on my phone. (There's another song he sings that I like a lot too. Beej, help me out.) Anyway, I suppose this makes Ringo my favourite Beatle, especially since I can't really tell the other three apart.

I had a blog topic just a couple seconds ago, but I got distracted by the sign in process to blogger. Technology thwarts me.

Anyway, this weekend looks like it is shaping up to be a good one. I will leave work in another hour and a half or so and head back to St. Louis. I need to get a waiver thing so that I can register my car (memo to self, figure out when the DMV is open and if I have to show up myself.) and then run by the Apple store after I pick up B.J. from work. (The silver 'silence' button on my phone broke off. Am not pleased by this.)

The rest of my plans for this weekend are simple - watch Young Frankenstein and spend some time perusing Sears to decide if B.J. and I want to register there. Other than miscellaneous errands (bank, grocery store) it is shaping up to be a very nice weekend.

No comments: